Event Time: 9:00am – 10:30am, Saturday, 20th May, 2023
Location: North London Collegiate School HCMC, 214 – 216 Pasteur, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
“RAISING CHILDREN GIVES US A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING OF OUR OWN PSYCHOLOGY”: Another perspective on the journey of motherhood.
We invite you to a workshop for working moms with young children ages 2 to 8-years-old.
You will meet Liên Anh Nguyễn – Lifestyle Blogger, a working mom with expertise on our parenting topics at hand:
- The attitudes of children at meals: How can mothers promote healthy eating habits?
- Making the most of moments with children: How can you spend time valuably with your children during your busy life?
WHAT DOES THIS PARENTING WORKSHOP PROVIDE MOTHERS & THEIR CHILDREN?
- CARE: Beautiful photo booth for mother and child. Children can play around and explore NLCS, the best creative learning environment in Ho Chi Minh City.
- TALK & SHARE: We will discuss our journeys through motherhood, focussing on three key areas of development: “MIND – BODY – SOUL”.
- INTERACT: The chef of NLCS HCMC will teach mothers how best to plate and present meals that complement the psychology of children, so that mealtime becomes a delightful moment for the family as a whole.
- Mothers and children can decorate their own bento boxes, read books, exercise and play!
- Join for free here: https://forms.gle/wRDrcjZk8L9aNnUx5=
Invite mothers and children in your community to experience these exciting activities!
The parenting workshop series is organised by Embassy Education, Vietnam’s Creative Education Ecosystem comprised of 17 educational organisations including preschools, music academies, visual arts institutes, movement programmes and youth athletic leagues.